Last week I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Coco Bean Biscuit which I appreciate very much by the way. I have been enjoying her wonderful blogs about lifestyle, fashion, food and design for some time now. She named her site after her gorgeous Persian tabby cat “Coco Bean Biscuit”, so cute! You have to check her site for yourself. You will love it, trust me.
I have to say though, it took some time to respond to this award and put together the blogs that I like, not to mention coming up with 10 questions to ask the nominees. In the process, I stumbled across some blogs that I may never have discovered had it not been for receiving this award, so thank you Coco Bean Biscuit.
Here are the roles one has to follow once nominated for this award:
- Make a post thanking and linking the lovely person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Awards sticker (I copied mine from Coco Bean Biscuit) in your post.
- Nominate 10 other new bloggers with less than two-hundred followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the ten questions asked by the person who nominated you and then make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules into your post.
Here are my responses to the questions asked by Coco Bean Biscuit :
- What is your favorite food? Chipotle vegetarian salad bowl with avocado, oh yum my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
- What made you start blogging? Initially, it was a way of saving my new recipe creations and sharing them with my sister. Then, it became more like a challenge to learn what I could about social media and blogging, oh yeah. And eventually, it became a hobby reading awesome blogs written by others and learning something new almost every day.
- Favorite place you’ve visited? I was in awe of Niagara Falls, so amazing and serene.
- What’s your favorite cocktail/mocktail? I don’t drink so I have to say cherry juice.
- If you were stuck in a lift/elevator, which celebrity would you have with you? Gary Zukav
- Any hidden talents? Hmm, I have to think about this one!
- Who is your biggest inspiration? My beautiful daughter
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? It would be anywhere my daughter and grandson live.
- What is your idea of a Dreamy Weekend? Staying in a cabin somewhere deep in the woods, watching the morning fog and feeling the cool mist on my face like I did when I was in my late teens.
- Favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate, so yummy!
I’ve discovered a number of new blogs in the past week that I really enjoy reading. I wish I could nominate them all, but for now here are my nominations in no particular order:
- Strider’s Journal
- Karen’s Healthy Women Blog
- La Pura Vida
- Mexican Food Memories
- Organic Baby Foodie
- Chef Mary Berry
- Spirited Tulip
- Healthy in All Hues
- Lucy’s Vegan Recipes
- Sabiscuit’s Catalog
And finally, here are my questions:
- If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, which color would it be?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- When you “ like” a post on a blog, do you really read the entire post?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What book has influenced you most?
- If you could have dinner with any one person, living or dead, who would they be?
- What’s your favorite hobby?
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
- Which is your favorite, sunrise or sunset?
Happy blogging and thank you Coco Bean Biscuit 🙂